I’ve spun up a new project to focus on getting an end-to-end encryption proxy for matrix up and running on Ubuntu Touch. This effort takes Pantalaimon, created by the matrix.org developers, and adds a service script along with a UI to manage the configuration and background process.
- Create and update a basic configuration
- Automatic start & stop of the background process
What does not work
- Controls to verify, ignore, or blacklist devices
- Image fetching in FluffyChat
- Cross compilation (requires a device to build from source)